Monday, June 11, 2012

Broken things

As I guess it may be with many bloggers, sometimes you take a blog-break, which is what I have done for awhile.  My Cuppycake and I (as well as the rest of our family) have gone through a truly difficult time in the last year or so.  Tragically, her parents are separated and divorcing.  Candidly, I never thought I would see that happen in our children's families..but alas, it has. And I will not pretend that it has not been very hard on our Cuppycake and her little brothers, and her dad, as well as for all of us extended. 

The Lord has taken us through some rough waters with this, and His grace has been sufficient, although there are times we may all have been in less-than-ideal places.  Not to diminish what is an ongoing trial, we have tried to be open to what the Lord is teaching us through this.  And of course, what the enemy means for harm, if we let Him, the Lord will always use it for our ultimate good.  Isn't that just like Him?? 

What seems impossible in our circumstances, will (and has) actually grown us.  I feel confident in Him that my son and grandchildren will be strengthened through this, and will always always always pray for my dear daughter-in-law's restoration and happiness.  My Cuppycake is on the mend, and is a priceless pearl, learning and growing through it all!  OK, enough said for today on that subject..she has her own story to tell...we press on.

I will say this: prophetic declaration prayer from the Word over those you love and see suffering simply..WORKS.  Be bold, be aggressive, and refuse the enemy any more ground..then take back what he has tried to steal by violence in the spiritual realm! Just sayin' yall.



No comments:

Post a Comment